Cannings Outdoor Power Equipment is a 60-year-old business based in Mount Waverley and is one of Melbourne’s leading Stihl dealerships. Cannings is seeking an experienced service technician to join our busy workshop team. Our workshop primarily services Stihl's full range of petrol and battery powered tools, but we also service most other makes of outdoor power equipment machines.
Qualifications & experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- small engine mechanic qualification [or equivalent]
- Commitment to Safe Work Practices
- Mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Reliable, enthusiastic and energetic
- Must be physically able to complete the demands of the role safely.
- A dedication to customer service
Tasks & responsibilities
- To service a full range small petrol and battery engine & tools
- To provide guidance and advice to customers where required
- Assist in our Stihl retail store.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Training by top trades personnel
- Stihl technical training
- Experience on a wide range of equipment and machinery
- Flexible working hours
03 9535 2666